Applies to: Nintendo Switch
You can comfortably supervise your child's gameplay by linking your smart device to the Nintendo Switch console.
1. Download the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app from the App Store or Google Play™.
→Downloading the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app
2. Launch the app and use it to sign in to your Nintendo Account. You must be 18 or older to use the app.
3. Connect the console to the internet. While the app is signed in to your Nintendo Account, link it with the console.
A setup guide will begin when you first launch the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app. It will give you detailed instructions on how to use the app.
In this case, you can still set up some restrictions using the console's Parental Controls menu.
1. Turn the console on.
2. Press the HOME Button when you see the screen below.
3. Open System Settings from the HOME Menu.
4. Select Parental Controls ⇒ Set Parental Controls ⇒ Set With This Console and set restrictions following the on-screen instructions.
More about: Setting Parental Controls
© 2017 Nintendo.