Version 1 and later
Improvements Included in Version 1.1.0 Released on 13/09/2017
- Voice chat will now continue when other apps are opened.
- This excludes apps with audio output or apps that use the microphone.
- Voice chat will now continue during sleep mode.
- If the power-saving feature is activated on devices using Android 6.0 or later, voice chat may be interrupted after the device has entered sleep mode. To use voice chat during sleep mode, go to Other Settings ⇒ Power Saving Settings in the app and deactivate battery optimization on the Android device. For more details, please refer to the official website for your smart device.
- Improved support for Bluetooth devices. (For Android devices only.)