By connecting a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector to the USB port of a computer with a broadband Internet connection, you can use the computer as an access point.
Follow the steps described in the step-by-step description above and tap Manual Setup. Then follow the steps below.
1. Touch NINTENDO WI-FI USB CONNECTOR
2. Confirm that the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector is connected to the PC and touch NEXT.
3. On the computer, click on the icon in the notification area of the taskbar. The Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector Registration Tool will appear.
4. On your Nintendo 3DS, touch NEXT.
5. On the computer, select the user name of the Nintendo 3DS system from the on-screen list, then select GRANT PERMISSION TO CONNECT from the displayed menu.
6. On your Nintendo 3DS, touch OK to perform a connection test.
© 2016 Nintendo.
Thank you for visiting the Nintendo website! You have been randomly chosen to take part in a brief survey. By taking a few minutes to share your thoughts and opinions, you will be helping us to improve our website.
Naturally, any information provided by you in this survey will be treated in confidence.
Your Nintendo of Europe TeamDecline invitation Take the survey