Introducing the Splatoon 2 YouTuber Splat-off!
Traditional 4-on-4 turf battles return in Splatoon 2 for Nintendo Switch, along with new stages, new fashions and new weapons! Find out more
Four UK YouTubers - Dawko, PDWinnall, RabbidLuigi and Ace Trainer Liam – are taking part in a special Splatoon 2 tournament on 11 August at Summer in the City, ExCeL London, and you could be on their team!
All four YouTubers are in need of UK players to splat alongside, and they are running auditions soon to determine the squad mates that will join them on the front lines at Summer in the City.
The audition dates for the four YouTubers are as follows:
- Rabbid Luigi – 18 July
- Ace Trainer Liam – 19 July
- PD Winnall – 20 July
- Dawko – 21 July
If you live in the UK, are free on the necessary dates, own a Nintendo Switch and Splatoon 2, and would like to be in with a chance of auditioning for your favourite YouTuber’s team, simply send an email including the YouTuber's name in the subject line to YouTubeLeague@Nintendo.co.uk.
16 candidates will be chosen at random for each YouTuber from all emails received. The deadline for email submissions is Monday 16 July.
Good luck to all that enter!
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. If you are under 18 you are representing that you have consent from your parents/guardian to enter the competition in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries will close at 23:59 on Monday 16 July.
5. To participate in the competition, entrants will require access to the internet, a Nintendo Switch console, a copy of Splatoon 2, and availability on both the audition date of their choosing and 11 August.
6. Entry is by email to YouTubeLeague@nintendo.co.uk. All entries by email must include the name of either ‘Dawko’, ‘PD Winnall’, ‘Rabbid Luigi’ or ‘Ace Trainer Liam’ in either the subject or email text. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Only one entry per entrant will be counted.
7. 12 winners for each YouTuber will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received with that name, and notified via email within 7 days of the competition closing. If a winner does not respond within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. Each winner will receive an invitation to take part in their selected YouTuber’s audition. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive or if it infringes third-party rights.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time.
14.The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.