Tell us what Nintendo games you’re enjoying and you could appear on this very website, and even Nintendo Switch News!
With so many great games available on Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family systems we want to know what titles you’re enjoying, and for you to share your thoughts with your fellow UK Nintendo fans!
Performing impressive acrobatics in Super Mario Odyssey? Tackling your personal Dark Lord in Miitopia? Blood pumping from all of those fierce online sessions* of Splatoon 2 or ARMS? Exploring the depths of Planet SR388 in Metroid: Samus Returns? Found a Nintendo eShop gem that isn’t getting enough attention? Whatever it is, we want to hear about your current Nintendo joy!
Of all the words of wonder we receive in a month, four winners will be chosen to receive £20 Nintendo eShop credit to spend on further treasures. What’s more, their words will be featured on both this website and, if it’s a Nintendo Switch game, on Nintendo Switch News itself!
To enter, all you need to do is write a short 100-250 word description of the title you’re currently enjoying – this can describe a particular moment or feature, or simply talk about the game in general – and send it to us via email at email@example.com with the subject line "Player’s Voice". Alternatively you may enter via post by addressing your entry to "Player’s Voice, Nintendo UK Community Team, Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor, SL4 1LP". If you’re entering via post, please remember to include a contact method so we can reach you should you win!
The competition will run throughout 2018, with the winning round-up posted here on the Nintendo UK website the first Monday of each month. The deadline for a month’s winners being selected will be the 21st of the previous month. Entries for the next month will be accepted immediately after this deadline.
We’re looking forward to reading, and sharing, the many fun Nintendo experiences you have in 2018!
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of the Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet.
5. Entry is by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Player’s Voice, Nintendo UK Community Team, Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor, SL4 1LP. All entries by email must include the subject line ‘Player’s Voice’. Please ensure that your contact details are included with all entries by post. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
6. Each month between February 2018 and December 2018 inclusive entrants will be invited to submit entries. Entries for each monthly competition will close at 23.59 on the 21st day of that month. Entries received after this time will be rolled over to the next month’s competition.
7. Each month, four winners will be selected by an independent judge according to which entries are considered to be the most entertaining, enlightening or inspiring and notified by email or other contact details provided when entering by the end of the relevant month. If a winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. Each winner will receive £20 Nintendo eShop credit. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
12. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.