Be in with a chance of winning a download code for Overcooked: Special Edition on Nintendo Switch!
You can be in with a chance of winning a download code for Overcooked: Special Edition by taking part in our competition on Facebook and Instagram.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 16 years or over.
3. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
4. Entries close at 23:59 GMT on 11th February 2018.
5. To participate in the prize draw, entrants will required access to the internet and will need to register for a Facebook or Instagram account.
6. Entry is online via Facebook or Instagram. In order to take part, entrants must comment on either the post on the Nintendo Switch Facebook page, or the post on the Nintendo UK Instagram account with what they will be having for their next dinner. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
7. Five winners will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through their chosen method of entry within 7 working days of the prize draw closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 14 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The winners will each receive a download code for Overcooked: Special Edition for Nintendo Switch. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the prize draw if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the prize draw. Entries are limited to one per person. Only the first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirement of this prize draw.
12. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or amend the competition without prior notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
15. The name and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter for three (3) months from the closing date of the prize draw.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.