Be in with a chance of winning a Nintendo Switch, signed by a collection of WWE Superstars, and a copy of WWE 2K18
To celebrate the arrival of the game in stores we’re running a competition on Facebook and Instagram. You could be in with the chance of winning a Nintendo Switch signed by a collection of WWE Superstars and a copy of WWE 2K18. Four runners up will also receive a copy of the game.
Please note: to use the software, a download of 24 GB via a wireless internet connection is required. You may also be required to create or link a Nintendo Account.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of the Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 16 years or over.
3. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
4. Entries close at 23:59 GMT on 22nd December 2017.
5. Entry is online via Facebook or Instagram. In order to take part, entrants must comment on either the post on the Nintendo Switch Facebook page, or the post on the Nintendo UK Instagram account with their favourite WWE Superstar. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
6. One winner will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through their chosen method of entry within 7 working days of the prize draw closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 7 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner. Four runners up will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through their chosen method of entry within 7 working days of the prize draw closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 7 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
7. The winner will receive a Nintendo Switch, signed by a selection of WWE Superstars, and copy of WWE 2K18 for Nintendo Switch. Each of the four runners up will win a copy of WWE 2K18 for Nintendo Switch.
8. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the prize draw if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the prize draw. Entries are limited to one per person. Only the first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirement of this prize draw.
12. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
13. The Promoter is only responsible for loss or damage that an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of its breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence. The Promoter is not responsible, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. The Promoter does not exclude or limit in any way its liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors; or (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or amend the competition without prior notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
15. The winners’ nickname and country of residence may be published on the Promoter’s website and/or websites promoting and/or selling the Promoter’s products, YouTube and/or social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
16. The name and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter for three (3) months from the closing date of the promotion.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.