Calling all Fire Emblem Cosplayers! Show off your costume at Hyper Japan for a chance to win rare prizes!
If you’re an avid cosplayer and have a love for the Fire Emblem series then we’d love to hear from you! At Hyper Japan Festival 2016, we’ll be holding a Fire Emblem Cosplay contest in which we plan to celebrate the long running strategy RPG series with its biggest fans by gathering together cosplayers of characters from not just the recently released Fire Emblem Fates games but also the entire Fire Emblem series. If you have a favourite character, we can’t wait to see you dressed as them!
Any Fire Emblem cosplayer who attends Hyper Japan on the third day – July 17th 2016 – will be invited to take part in a commemorative photoshoot to be published on official Nintendo online channels and will also be able to participate in an on-stage cosplay parade, the winner of which will be awarded a special pack of Fire Emblem prizes including:
• Fire Emblem Fates – Limited Edition
• A New Nintendo 3DS XL Fire Emblem Fates Edition
• A set of Fire Emblem amiibo: Ike, Robin, Lucina, Marth & Roy
• A set of Fire Emblem Fates character standees
If you’d like to take part in the Fire Emblem festivities then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject line “Fire Emblem Cosplay” with your contact details and the name of the character you’d like to cosplay. Entries close 12:00 on Monday July 11th 2016. We look forward to hearing from you!
[TERMS & CONDITIONS]
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 12 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Applications to enter the competition the event will close at 12:00noon on Monday 11 July 2016.
5. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line “Fire Emblem Cosplay” and include the contact details of the person entering, plus the name of the Fire Emblem character they intend to cosplay. The Promoter regrets that it is unable to return entries. Only those people who have applied by email to enter the competition will be permitted to do so.
6. Entrants will require a ticket to Hyper Japan on 17 July 2016 and will need to make themselves available to take part in a a commemorative photoshoot and on-stage cosplay parade.
7. Winning entriesOne winner will be selected by an independent judge according to which are outfit is considered to be the most creative, original and apt. The overall winner will be decided selected live at Hyper Japan on the 17th July 2016 and notified immediately. Winners will be notified within 7 days. If a winner does not respond within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute entry.
8. The overall winner will receive a Fire Emblem prize pack including Fire Emblem Fates – Limited Edition, New Nintendo 3DS XL – Fire Emblem Fates Edition, a set of Fire Emblem amiibo: Ike, Robin, Lucina, Marth & Roy, a set of Fire Emblem Fates character standees.
9. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
11. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
12. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo permission to use any photographs and/or video footage taken at Hyper Japan 2016 in which they are featured throughout the world, in all and any media including without limitation, in any publicity materials, websites, newspapers and magazine articles. a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entriesany photographs and/or video footage taken at Hyper Japan 2016 in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.