COMPETITION: Have your YO-KAI WATCH® fan art displayed at Hyper Japan 2016
At this year’s Hyper Japan Festival, Nintendo will celebrate the launch of YO-KAI WATCH® with a huge area dedicated to the new LEVEL-5 RPG and anime series! Among the many fun activities available, we’d also like to showcase the works of all YO-KAI WATCH fans in the UK.
If you love YO-KAI WATCH and have already created fan art of your favourite Yo-kai then we’d be thrilled to display your work on the Nintendo stand at Hyper Japan 2016. Additionally, we’re also looking for brand new creations to feature in our Yo-kai Art Gallery! No matter what your artistic ability or chosen style, we’re eager to see fans’ interpretations of their favourite Yo-kai and to help show them off to other Nintendo fans.
As well as the option to have their work of art take pride of place in the gallery, one especially creative fan will also win a special YO-KAI WATCH prize pack when their work is crowned best in show! The artist that receives this prestigious award will receive:
• A copy of the YO-KAI WATCH game for Nintendo 3DS
• A Jibanyan New Nintendo 3DS XL Protector
• A Jibanyan Nintendo 3DS Pouch
• 3x YO-KAI WATCH Medal Mystery Bags
• A YO-KAI WATCH Medallium
• A YO-KAI WATCH Season 1 Watch
• A Jibanyan Medal Moments Figure
• A Komasan Mood Figure
To be eligible to have your work featured at Hyper Japan and to be in with a chance of taking home the best in show prize all you have to do is send a painting or drawing of your favourite Yo-kai to Nintendo UK. These can be sent to our postal address below or, if digital, can be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line “Yo-kai Watch Fan Art”.
All entries close at 12pm on Monday the 11th of July. Good luck!
[TERMS & CONDITIONS]
1. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 12 years and over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entries to the competition will close at 12:00 noon on Monday 11 July 2016.
5. Entries should be sent by post to Yo-kai Watch Competition, Nintendo UK, Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor, SL4 1LP or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Yo-kai Watch Fan Art” and include the name, email address, postal address and telephone number of the person entering. The Promoter regrets that it is unable to return entries.
6. One winnerWinning entries will be selected by an independent judge according to which are is considered to be the most creative, original and apt. The winner will be selected onThe overall winner will be decided on Tuesday 12 July 2016 and informed vianotified by email. Winners will be notified within 7 days. If a winner does not respond within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute entry.
7. Space permitting, Eeach eligible entry will be put on display at the Hyper Japan Festival at Olympia, London between the 15th and 17th July 2016. The Promoter reserves the right to restrict the number of entries on display if space is restricted but all eligible entries will be entered into the competition.
8. The overall winner will receive a YO-KAI WATCH prize pack including a New Nintendo 3DS XL, YO-KAI WATCH Nintendo 3DS Game, a Jibanyan New Nintendo 3DS XL Protector, a Jibanyan Nintendo 3DS Pouch, 3x YO-KAI WATCH Medal Mystery Bags, YO-KAI WATCH Medallium, YO-KAI WATCH Season 1 Watch, Jibanyan Medal Moments Figure, Komasan Mood Figure..
9. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the competition if it considers such entry to be offensive, defamatory or if it infringes third-party rights.
11. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
12. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants agree to grant Nintendo a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. Nintendo may use the entries in future promotions including in its marketing materials, on its website, on its social media channels and in any other media from time to time. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The names and county of the winners will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.