Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon – the definitive Pokémon Mystery Dungeon experience!
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon launches in the UK on 19th February, which is only a few short days away, but do you know exactly what makes it the definitive Pokémon Mystery Dungeon experience? Well with Pokémon being turned to stone you’d best get up to speed quickly, the Expedition Society needs you! The mazes of Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon won’t explore themselves…
Become a Pokémon!
To save the world in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon you need to become an actual Pokémon! At the beginning of your adventure you’ll be transported into the world of Pokémon and discover which Pokémon best suits you! Are you a fun-loving but wary Froakie? Or does your heart burn with the passion, and slight arrogance, of a Charmander? Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon will reveal all when you become one of 20 powerful Pokémon!
Alongside the 20 playable characters Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon also includes more than 700 Pokémon to meet, greet and make friends with. Ever dreamt of exploring a mossy, treacherous cave as a Pikachu, with a Lucario and a Greninja at your side? Help them solve their problems and, well, wish granted! Also, all the Pokémon talk…
For the first time in a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon title you can call upon the power of Mega Evolution! This powerful ability can give you the boost you need to conquer that powerful foe and escape with loot in hand. Plus, well, it just looks awesome.
Never the Same!
Dungeons in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon are ever-changing, ensuring gameplay is tense and interesting every time you set foot inside a cave! The entire layout of every labyrinth will morph with every new visit meaning that traps remain surprising, items are always a welcome relief, and gameplay stays fresh!
All of this adds up to make Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon the definitive Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Experience!
Want to be in with a chance to win a copy of Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon? Simply take to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tell us which Pokémon you would become and why, alongside the hashtag #BecomeAPokemon, and you’ll be in with a chance!
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be aged 13 years or over and resident in the UK. Employees of Nintendo, its agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their families, are excluded from entering.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Entry is through Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Entries must bear the tag #becomeaPokémon.
- Entries are limited to one per person. Only the first entry will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disregarded.
- Entry closes at 23:59 on Sunday 21 February 2016. Three winners will be drawn at random from all entries and notified via their method of entry by Monday 22 February 2016. If a winner does not respond within 28 days, Nintendo reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
- Each winner will receive a copy of Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon for Nintendo 3DS. There is no cash or other prize alternative. Nintendo reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The name and county of the winners will be available by written request to Nintendo UK, Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor, SL4 1LP received within 28 days after the closing date of the promotion
Head over to our Facebook page @Nintendo3DSUK or Twitter @NintendoUK to keep up to date with everything Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon and join the discussion!
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon will be available from shops and as a downloadable version from Nintendo eShop on February 19th 2016, only on Nintendo 3DS family systems.