Your Stars Balance: 999
Are you tempted by the thought of conjuring up meals fit for a king or would you like to learn how to create fantastic works of art to show your family and friends? You can do both these things with two brand new games for the Nintendo DS and you can try them out right now by downloading demos from the Nintendo Channel using your Wii console!
1000 Cooking Recipes from ELLE à table offers a huge range of stunning recipes for you to try - the software will make recommendations for courses based on your preferences and will even match cheese and wine to the meal of your choice! Art Academy provides step-by-step training on how to create paintings and drawings and transforms the Nintendo DS into your own portable art case - pencil, paints and canvas included!
For a taster of either or both of the demos, just follow the simple steps below to download the demos, and learn more about 1000 Cooking Recipes from ELLE à table here or Art Academy here.
1000 Cooking Recipes from ELLE à table is available from shops now, while Art Academy: Learn Painting and Drawing Techniques with Step-by-Step Training will hit shops August 6, only for Nintendo DS.
How to download demos from the Nintendo Channel:
1. Make sure your Wii is connected to the Internet and go to the Nintendo Channel. If you don’t have the Nintendo Channel yet you can download it for free from the Wii Shop Channel.
2. Select the "DS Download Service" icon on the first screen of the Nintendo Channel.
3. You’ll see a list of currently available demos from which you can select the 1000 Cooking Recipes from ELLE à table or Art Academy demo.
4. Now turn the power ON on your Nintendo DS and select the option “DS Download Play” from the menu.
5. Once your Nintendo DS has connected to your Wii console, you just need to accept the software download and you’re ready to play!